Monday 1 June 2020

A Good Break

Right, I am supposed to elaborate more on my previous post about gratitude but err, it didn't happen. As usual haha. And now here I am writing on the last night of this long holiday. And we're coming back to work tomorrow. But anyway that's okay, I had a good break. And... Hope I'm ready for work haha.

As mentioned in my previous post, as the years go by (by that I mean the past 2 years haha) I learn to enjoy the long holiday by... Not doing anything. It's rather funny cause usually during this long holiday I would come with a list of things that I want to do. Like blog everyday, or at least I'll come up with a list of things I want to blog/talk about. Or I want to journal everyday. Create a drawing or something like that. And like my yearly resolution, they don't happen haha. Or at least not wholly.

So yep I think what better way is it to enjoy a holiday by just doing whatever you want to do. Instead of telling yourself that you have a list of things to do. But as always, I will definitely clean my room during the holiday. And get rid of things I don't need. So yeah, I did these two in this long holiday!

And now here we are on the last night of the holiday. Which I'm glad and thankful to go through. It was a good break and I enjoy it, even though as always I wish I could spend it overseas. But hey the world is forced not to travel now so we're good mwahaha. Been spending the long holiday at home for 3 years now so no complaints either! :P Next year, maybe, hopefully, I get to go somewhere.

Alright I will talk about my previous post in another post soon. Promise!

In the meantime here's to a great start at work, and oh gosh, it's June now! So yes here's me wishing you a Jubilant June ahead. The world has really went through a lot in the past 5 months so.... I hope things will turn for the better for all of us. For the world, for humanity and so on. 

Stay safe and take care as always!

No comments: