Saturday 14 November 2020

In Need of Travel?

Right, back again for a dream diary post and it's an interesting dream mwahaha One that involves traveling. In the middle of a pandemic, to Bali. Perhaps I'm just in need of travel haha.

So the dream started with me being in the middle of an airport again. I don't know which airport I was in but definitely not Jakarta. I was just walking, making my way to the boarding gate. The layout of the gate is weird, cause 3 boarding gates are combined into one. My boarding gate was number 2, but somehow somewhat I entered number one instead. And the staff still stupidly let me in hahaha.

I entered the gate and was just walking through and through and eventually finding myself walking out of the gate, into the tarmac. It was so fishy because I couldn't see the plane, and find it. After that I found myself walking out of the airport. I asked the security guard where my flight is, and he told me "Oh you entered the wrong gate, please re enter the airport again". So Bizarre! And I made my way again.

Apparently gate number 2 is located hidden behind the door of gate 1. I found the gate, and I almost couldn't make it for the flight. The flight was weirdly full, but everyone was wearing a mask, thank goodness. And then we make our way to Bali. Which like magic, I just landed in Bali in like a few minutes heh. I landed in Bali and was walking inside the airport, getting some food to eat first.

And yeah, I woke up. 

Perhaps I'm just in need of travel! :P

No comments: