Saturday 15 May 2021

Age

Continuing from yesterday's post, you know I find something funny in this year's Lebaran holiday haha. 

Okay so before the holiday I actually came up with a list of movies to watch on Netflix and Mola. I was planning to stay up late to catch them during the holiday. But guess what, I spent the first three nights of the holiday actually sleeping earlier! Okay well not exactly intentionally but more of falling asleep. Like when I returned to my room I did tell myself that "okay lets go watch a movie" but I ended up sleeping.

On the other hand, this is probably the first time in a month that I get to experience 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep! It was bliss. I did wake up like once but that's just to use the toilet. To use the toilet and to also decide that I want to go back to sleep again haha. And yup I ended up sleeping for 7-8 hours. There was once (I think it was on Tuesday/Wednesday) where I slept from 3 AM to 11 AM!

Well yeah I haven't been sleeping well the past one month. Part of it is probably a curse that I get where I usually experience insomnia every May. I don't know why heh. But yeah it seems like age is catching up on me. I've been making decisions that benefit my body. And I no longer act recklessly and pretend that I'm "young" and "free" haha. Perhaps I should continue doing this.

Part of me still deny myself, thinking that I'm still that "young" Adhi that enjoys and love to "rebel" against my sleep to do other things. I mean okay I'm still young, but yeah age is catching up on me.

Alright continuing about travel on another post. 

No comments: