Sunday 5 February 2023

Happy CNY of The Rabbit!

Home is where the good food is

Today is the last day of CNY celebration, or also known as Cap Go Meh, or Yuan Xiao Jie, or Chinese Valentine. I didn't have the chance to wish you a happy CNY so on this last day of CNY, happy  Chinese New Year of the Rabbit everyone! May all of us be given great health and prosperity in this new year. And I hope the tiger had treated you well last year heh. I hope this year is cuter with the rabbit.

Anyway I had a great celebration with my family back in January. My cousins whom I haven't met in like 4 years went back to the hometown and we had a great reunion! We had the usual reunion lunch on CNY eve, and it was a great time of catching up and sharing whatever life stories we have. Most of my cousins are all married with kids now so yeah I had my fair share of feeling old hah.

As for the CNY day itself it was a rather quiet and chill day. Which I really enjoy. I went to the temple today as usual since it's the 15th of the first lunar month. Took some photos with my film camera.

Life has been really happening the first 36 days of the year. Didn't really have the chance to sit down and blog properly. It seems like I always have something to do at night heh. But part of this is also because I've been "busying" myself with something. That's for another separate post I guess! Well I do hope I can update you once in a while. I really don't want to leave this blog dead.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great CNY celebration. It's been a pretty unwholesome CNY for the past 2 years. And I truly hope that CNY 2022 was the last unwholesome CNY we'll ever go through. It's been a tiring and unwholesome 3 years for the world indeed. Alright that's all from me for now. 

I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments: