Tuesday 2 May 2023

Where You're Supposed To Be

Right today is the last day of our long Lebaran holiday! I'm always sad when it comes to an end (also cause I'm still nursing my cold heh). But at the end of this yearly holiday, I'm always reminded by the beautiful and serendipitous fact that... I'm right where I'm supposed to be. So there's no need to be sad!

After 6 years, I think I've grown accustomed to spend this yearly Lebaran holiday at home. Of course there are days and times I wish that I can spend it somewhere else, overseas and so on. But year every year I'm just reminded by this fact. That I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

There are different instances during this holiday when I feel that this fact resonates loudly within me. Of course, I don't have to spend a holiday to be reminded of this fact. I think this yearly holiday serves as a yearly reminder heh. While you might wish to be somewhere else, I guess there's a reason why you're not there. But perhaps you don't need a reason. You just have to be here.

Okay I'm not making much sense but you get it!

Alright that's all for this year's Lebaran holiday blogging. I think I'm gonna make this a tradition alongside Blogtober and so on. It's quite fun blogging like my young self again. Blogging random ass things with photos included in the posts haha. I hope you had a great holiday too. See you soon!

No comments: