Sunday 4 July 2010

Back to reality


Sometimes I wonder when...
Photography by Yours Truly
When that day will arrive. The day that I'll be free
Of worries, stress or to put in all. Life


Right, so I've not been blogging for quite some time eh? Well the reason to that is because I spent the past three days with my cousins! Yup I stayed at the hotel, and totally spent all my weekend with them. Had an awesome weekend with them though :D

Well most of the days were spent shopping with them. So it was rather tiring sometimes, cause we did A LOT of walkings. Nevermind, good for health haha! Except for Saturday, we went to Snow City and Science centre. Not bad, been a long time since I've been there (and a first time for snow city!) And went to the omnitheatre as well.

And in the afternoon accompanied them shopping so I did buy some clothes. And also bought some other things. Same for today, except went with one of my cousin, Febi, to Funan and Simlim, then met the rest for lunch and then yeah the shopping thing goes on. Really tired now.

While they all will be going for Universal Studio tomorrow... I'll be stuck in school! Oh how great... This is horrible. I wanna join them too! But I simply can't, thanks to school. Bleah. And yeah I want my Youth day holiday as well! Oh man, nevermind I think, can't do anything either right.

Sigh and I always feel sad when my cousins are going back (since I won't be able to send them off on Tuesday) cause it tells me that... I have to go back to reality. Well well it sucks but too bad I guess. Gotta live with it. Reality is like everything. It's life.

Anyway my sis is here for her graduation on Wednesday and yeah. I'll be going for her graduation too! Woohoo. And be the day's official photographer hehe. Alright that's all for today and my awesome weekend. I gotta do my work now. CRS presentation tomorrow as well. Bye bye :)

Freedom is like a drug. Once you get addicted, you may lose your life too. (In a sense of direction that is)

No comments: