Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hair for Hope!

I'm looking forward for Hair for Hope
Photography by Yours Truly
Cause I hope my act can give those children a hope.

Okay reading today's post may make you think that I'm some numb nuts. But... Seriously. It's a bit but...

I WANT TO JOIN HAIR FOR HOPE 2010!

If you don't know what's Hair For Hope (HfH), it is an event where people voluntarily shave their heads to show support for children with cancer! Yes I really don't mind doing such thing. I think it is really a meaningful event. Not only that I'm showing support, I also want to "dedicate" my shave to my grandmother, grandpa, aunt and uncle and one of my best friend's dad.

Because they have died of cancer.

So I am really really really interested and excited to join the event! Okay the bad thing is that they told me there's a limit to walk in shavee, which is 300 placings. And I emailed the person and she told me that I have to come early at like about 11 am to get a high chance of getting shaved. So I'm so going on 25th July to get my hair shaved! Oh yeah~

And okay here is the sort of numb nutting part. I felt like joining this just last night. I have this sudden urge (I don't know why) to join the event (wait the answer is on top). So I was soooo excited to join this event that I could not sleep last night! That was shocking isn't it.

Anyway I'm really really hoping to get a slot in the event so I'm going to head to vivo early on that day :P

Today was alright, school was a bit retarded cause there's only one hour of lesson and we are free -.-" but I stayed a while with Candy, WP and Bobby to do ONOW so less work to do tonight! I went home while they stayed longer, cause I had band just now at 6.30 while I end school at 9.

Band was fun too! Today was sectional day and I enjoyed it a lot. Got the time to interact more with my fellow clarinettist and we talked and chatted too. But I felt it was a fruitful sectional, Vanessa taught a great way to play running chromatics.

Alright that's all for today! Still have work to do. I wanna do my work now. See ya and again, I really hope to get into the event! :D

HfH! I'm coming! :D

No comments: