Friday 18 June 2010

Freeze


Shot of my hometown
Lomography by Yours Truly
Hope can do it more often hehe

Firstly, it is freking cold out here haha. Well just like Singapore it's been raining here everyday so far. And it rained in the evening so at night, it gets pretty cold out here. Well sometimes I wish Singapore can bet his cold like everyday. Then I don't need aircon anymore haha.

Anyway today was a great day. It's my mum's birthday! So happy birthday mum hehe. And I also went out with my cousins. We were supposed to go photography hunting but thanks to the rain we didn't get much. So at the most we went to eat at this place where they sell round tofu balls. It's super delicious. Imgine a round tofu hehe.

I'm also pissed... Becuase I went to develop pictures in my lomo and you know what? The guy didn't develop ALL of the pictures. And those not developed are nice pictures. So what the heck right. Thank God I asked for a CD so I can see all the pictures.

And the worst part is that the guy has a lack of skill in developing pictures. How can I get double exposures when I don't even do that. And some pics were not cropped perfectly as well. I'm feeling really unhappy... Thought the pictures will turn out great but yeah.

But anyway some of the pictures turned out really nice so yeah. I'll be uploading it on facebook. And I can't wait to take really really nice shots of my hometown. Hopefully I can go out again with my cousin, just walk around my town to take shots of people.

Last night I went out with my father to this place. He bought a plot of land near the mountain. And he wanan start a gardening business! Awesome or what. The place is nice too, and again I can't wait to go there and perhaps take some nice shots.

Alrighty that's all for today. Hope my holiday will get better and better just like today. More things to do yeah! See ya

I don't know why I felt that tinge of awkwardness just now

No comments: