Tuesday 29 June 2010

New beginning?


Cathedral and City Hall (Forgot the name ><)
Photography by Yours Truly.
Thinking of setting up a photo-blog :P

Voila! Surprised with my blog template? Yes I have used the blog template designer thingy. I think it really helps a lot. I don't have to trouble myself to look for skins once in a while. Now I can change my skin anytime I want, according to what I feel and what I want!

Blogger, you're so awesome :)

Anyway if you also realised the tagboard is gone, so thus your links. Here's the deal.

Firstly, I have this feeling of wanting to be a serious blogger. I'll be blogging about life, my day and whatever I will post. I don't mean that I wanna be those famous blogger cause that's just impossible. My blog is too plain boring!

And which brings me to my next point - boring. I feel that my blog is not worth to be read by some of you cause it may be too boring. Well just imagine like going to my blog reading all about my life. It is boring isn't it? I'm not a great blogger after all.

So... Which brings me to another point. I don't mind with me linking you. But if you wanna be linked just post a message or something like that and I will link you! I still keep your links by the way. So yup.

Not that I'm trying to show some "attitude" or some "funny acts" by removing your links, nope. Don't worry. I hope you all will understand :)

So yeah if you wanna be linked comment on this post by stating your name and I'll link you! If you never been linked before tell me you link as well. Cheers yeah :)

Cause blogging is one of my hobby.

No comments: