Friday 11 June 2010

It's over :D

Lights off! I'm really tired
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken by my 50mm hehe

Alrighty! MST is over so time ro unwind, relax and chill. Chill out, de-stress and everything haha. And thanks to my awesome class DBS 1A02 I got everything I need today! Cause we (well most) went to Sentosa to have tons of fun. Love it hehe.

So after our Maths paper we went to Harbour Front. Had a nice lunch together at the sky park and then we headed to the beach! Played some games there and took lots of pictures. Retarded ones, funny ones, great ones and more haha. But I had fun! Was their paparazzi for the day haha.

Vivan, Michelle, Bei Xi and Nivedha went home while the rest went to Vivo Sky Park to eat again. It's by the view of the sea! So it was great. And we talked a lot. I realised how much we (our generation) have all grown up now :)

Anyway we headed home after that. My bus took such a long time to arrive.. Reached home at 1030. Whew.

The MSTs for this week was alright I think. I would like to thank Candy and wei ping for spending our time studying together! totally loved it. Our hard work pays yeah. Hope we can see it in our results :D

Righto, time to go and have a great rest. See ya!

Oh dear, I just realised World Cup has started an hour ago

No comments: