Saturday 26 June 2010

Back again

Sigh, today is my last day here in Indo for this holiday. Well the 1.5 weeks spent here was alright I guess. Not as boring as I would have imagines. Perhaps thanks to the fact that my sisters are here. Cause usually they are not (they use to be in Singapore when I'm here last time)

Anyway umm today... There was an EARTHQUAKE!

I went shopping with my sis and my maid today. As we wanted to go home... Suddenly the ground shook a bit (I felt it) and then I heard this rattling sound. A millisecond after that I heard people running out. Oh my God, what I thought was really what I thought.

It was quite an interestingly-freakish experience. Imagine the whole people in the mall like just ran out suddenly with panic. It can be scary right. And so we ran out and yeah, everyone panicked and they waited outside, while we went home.

I wanted to eat dinner outisde but ended up not cause yeah looks like everyone was busy so yeah. Anyway there's still next time right hoho.

Well I find this holiday a bit less "crowded", perhaps with the fact that this time round, my cousins aunts etc did not come to my hometown like what they usually do during my holidays. Well anyway it's because I spent a short time here. It's 1.5 weeks, not the usual one month.

And also I feel sad that I didn't get to try my favourite restaurants hehe. Oh well it's quite impossible to visit all these nice restaurants in just 1.5 weeks. And with the addition that not all of my relatives are here so not many to accompany us right.

And I realised this is my first "short" holiday after a long time. When I was in primary school I used to go back during those one week holidays. When it comes to secondary school I didn't go due to the activities I had. But now I have no activities so I go back haha.

Alrighty I guess that's all for today. I'll be flying back to Singapore tomorrow so yeah. Both excited and not so excited to go back. Excited for results (hopefully it's good) not excited to realise I'm back to life (with reports and stuff). Well life is nothing when one don't think positively so I love life woohoo! Hahaha

You can't expect people to be who you want them to be.
PS: Thanks to the cold weather I feel so tired and moody. Bah

No comments: