Thursday 3 June 2010

Stressed

Take me to paradise please
Photography by Yours Truly
I really love this shot of sunrise!

Well, right about a few hours ago. Right at that particular moment, I was feeling EXTREMELY stressed. I mean really, stressed. It feels like my head is going to explode at any time. Perhaps Wei Ping is right, I'm having information overload so yeah. Oh well, MST is MST. Exams, yeah, stress.

Been staying back for the past three days to study together with Wei Ping, Candy, Syazwani, Lizzie and Darren. Today I stayed back with Wei Ping and Lizzie only though. And I had dinner then and yup home sweet home.

I realised studying together is really fun. Not only that you won't feel lonely, but you will also feel more "well-rounded" cause you have friends to accompany you and they can just bombard you with questions. So fun sometimes haha.

MST is next week and I can really really feel the stress and heat approaching me. I don't understand how and why people say that poly life is slack. Seriously? Hello. Try it before you say. Okay it might be less stressful as JC life but it is NOT SLACK. Don't think we only have presentations and nothing. We have reports and stuff.

Oh well... We live in a stereotyped world, what else can we do?

But well I have to try to get relax and try my hair down sometimes. Studying 24/7 won't do anything good. So I decided to chill out before I start studying again tonight.. At least I have some time to catch my breath.

Alrighty, feel much better after blogging, accompanied with music by Corrine May! Who is now my favourite singer. She rocks. Her lyrics are simple yet impactful so I love it. Okay, see ya and don't get too stressed people! (For poly and those JC students who have MYE after June hols)

Stress, must be like your best friend.

No comments: