Sunday 6 June 2010

MST!


I need a break. A good long one!
Lomography by Yours Truly
Lovely sunrise at ECP

Right, this is my 8th week of poly life and it's the week known as the week before the term holiday starts, also know as the... MST week! Well MST is obviously the mid-semester test haha. So well, don't think I'll be blogging for the rest of the week till MST is over. I think.

I felt so disappointed with myself. I could have used the whole day to study and somehow somewhat... I started studying like 3 hours ago. Studied for about an hour, watched TV, studied again and then I decided to stop. Well I hope I'll score well in tomorrow's Immunology test.

Anyway, I promise that I'm going to study tonight. MUST.

And I don't think I have to repeat the phrase "It's been such a long time since I blogged" cause you know the answer. So well yesterday I went to study with Weiping and Candy's house! And it was so nice of Candy's parents to cook dinner for us :D Thank you again! And it's kind of rare to find fathers who cook, and cook well!

After studying, we went to Lot 1 to do shopping. Basically it's supposed to be a de-stressing trip but I ended up being tired haha. Oh well, it's still fun anyway. And I finally bought a belt... Cause my pants keep on dropping.

Well but I felt really tired at the end of the day... But I felt accomplished too cause I did quite a lot of things for my immunology. Superb or what hehe. After I reached home, I just bathed, facebook-ed and watched TV and sleep!

Alrighty I think that's all for today and yesterday, now I wanna study again and tidy up my room. My sis is coming back from Indo and she asked me to tidy the room cause supposedly, her friend is coming so yeah. Alrighty see you!

MST! I shall love you! (OMG I sounded really nuts)

No comments: