Tuesday 1 June 2010

Mug at Moberly


Shot taken at Chinese Garden
Photography by Yours Truly
Love the texture of the sculpture

Oh well I just finished studying with some peeps from 1A02 at Mug@Moberly haha. First time studying here, I think it's not a bad place to study... When it's not crowded. Well currently quite a lot of people are here studying (or some not studying), so somehow it's a bit noisy. I think an mp3 player perfects the studying formula.

Anyway it's been a long time since I blogged, been busy with studying and such. MST next week! How can we not panic right. So everyone has been studying hard now. And I wanna catch up with them hoho. So far I'm afraid of Biochem and Immunology... Hope can ace them.

And I realised many classes are cancelled this week, I guess due to the fact that MST is next week so yeah, more time for studying. And I don't even have a class on Thursday cause the Biochem lesson is shifted to tomorrow. Yay.

Well... Life has been busy. Did not expect poly life to be thiiiiis busy. During my O Level days I still managed to spend sometime of my day to blog but these days, I just can't seem to find the time. Oh well I hope I can really continue blogging. Is till have my dream of keeping this blog till the end of time heh heh.

Okay that's all for today. Going for maths soon, with only 3 people! Haha. See you people then!

I need to manage my time as well as possible :)

No comments: