Tuesday 22 June 2010

Shopping

Been a long time since I blogged eh. Well comparing the amount of free time I have during holidays, nto blogging for two days somehow seems pretty long isn't it? Anyway been busy either with my report or simply... Lazy to blog haha "throw face"

Anyway these days been pretty alright. Let me see Monday went to eat out with my sis at my favourite porridge shop. And then at night went to eat out with my cousins and my sis and her friend!

And I love this cousins outing thingy. Been such a long time since we went out together. Well can't blame either cause we have all moved on to our own ways right? So yeah. But anyway loved the outing last night cause I went to... Take pictures! Thanks a lot Facebook for not allowing me to to upload them.

As for today... Went to cut my hair and love it heh. A bit too short but I love short hair right. And then my sis went to do creambath as well hehe. And after cutting our hair? We...

Went to shop!

We went to this place called Brasco. It's a place that is one hour drive from my hometown and it's freaking cold there haha, even colder than my hometown. Anyway we ate dinner there and we also went to shop! (Well the restaurant we ate is beside the shopping place)

Quite satisfied with the shopping. Bought 4 clothes and one long pants. Wanted to look for a short pants but failed heh. The design is a bit weird so decided not to buy any. But well the shirts I bought are nevertheless nice hehe.

Oh, and I took some awesome shots too today!

Anyway that's all for today. Tomorrow's gonna be exciting cause I'm going for a reunion with my primary school friends back here! Oh well I really miss them and miss those primary school days. Wonder hwo my friends will look or change haha. Seems like yesterday when I saw them in school. I wonder hwo they are now...

I guess this is the cons of being a foreign student. Since young.

No comments: