Saturday 19 June 2010

Garden

Today was another awesome day hehe. I went to that plot of land that my father bought for gardening thingy. Since I went there at night on Monday, I could not get to see much things right so today was an eye opener to me. I really love it there.

The place there was quiet and peaceful. There was not a lot of cars present. It is located somewhere like in the countryside. You have to go to like some far places to go inside it so of course there was not much traffic right.

Imagine yourself in some place. Quiet, peaceful with the wind blowing against your face. The sky was a bit blue too. I wanted the sky to be like extremely blue... But there was just patches of blue sky. Nevermind, I took some nice shots today anyway.

You know what... I really don't mind living that lifestyle. Gardening... Doing interactions with the locals... Getting and tasting my fruit of labour... It's really awesome eh, as compared to that. Yeah, to that.

Anyway my sister is coming back here tomorrow and I'm going to follow my mum to fetch her. Cause after that we're eating Bumbu Den which I really love hohoho. And anyway just wanna accompany my mum. She always went to fetch me alone so maybe yeah it's good for me to repay her kindness hehe.

Alright that's all for today. Hope the days are getting better and better. I have a feeling it will though cause we already have plans of where to go when my sister is here. And I'm still wondering and anticipating of the trips that is currently on-going... My cousins wanna go to the beach but my aunt is afraid of the tall waves so yeah. Anyway, lets hope it's gonna be confirmed!

I miss my childhood days. The days I have so much more freedom.
PS: Blogger is screwed. Can't upload pictures so no picture today! :P

No comments: