Tuesday 15 June 2010

Reunion

Need a great long break. And I can sense its presence.
Photography by Yours Truly
Japan? Nope, Chinese Garden haha!

Woohoo, I love today haha. It's a great day cause I went out with some of my secondary school friends! It's like a reunion so I love it. Plus, the weather was awesome too. What else can we get. Great weather, great company. What a bliss.

Anyway met Tacy and Sharon (or also known as my studying group, cause we used to go out and study together before Os) at IMM. We went there and TALKED a lot. Like seriously a lot haha. Sharing our experiences, our lives (now that we're in poly and JC) and we had lots of fun. Took tons of pictures with my lomo too.

It's been such a long time since we meet up again. I remembered those days where we would meet at Jurong Library to study together. Doing TYS, doing worksheets and exam papers. And now we meet again at Jurong, in IMM. What a co-incidence huh.

After having lunch with them, headed to West Coast Park to meet Adeline, Jeslyn, Wei Qi, Chew Huan and Meng Fung. Met Neal halfway to look for film first haha. Thank god I bought another film cause...

The weather was awesome~

Played kites there, first time flying kites. It's quite a lovely experience and it's been a long time since I fly kites haha. There was a man who taught me how to fly it properly too. and judging from the way he taught me, he's a pro. Thanks stranger man! Haha

Played at the playground a while. It was so funny haha, listening to MF screaming so loudly! And after that we went to Sumo for dinner. Yum yum. And then home sweet home.

Well I'll be flying off tomorrow for my holiday and be back next next Sunday. Yup that's before school reopens. Hopefully my holiday this time will even be a more fruitful one! And somehow somewhat I have the feeling that it will be. Cause my girlfriend is going home with me mwahaha. Time to take more pictures.

Alright gotta pack tonight and I'm feeling really tired so wanna sleep early. See ya all and have a great holiday! :D

Passing by my secondary school today. And a flood of memory rushed in.

No comments: