Friday 28 May 2010

Happy Vesak Day

Flower, like purity.
Photography by Yours Truly
Happy Vesak Day! :)

Righty, quicky bloggy here hehe. Been a long time again since I blogged. Pretty busy I guess. Well life has always been busy. I really really really appreciate today's holiday. It allows me to relax and feel rejuvenated, even though I did some studying :)

Anyway today is Vesak Day so Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhists out there! I've decided to be a vegetarian for the day as well. I cooked a scrumptious dinner here and it's so delicious! I cooked "meat loaf" and "mushroom balls" made out of tofu. And hell it's delicious.

Self praise? Haha

Anyway going to continue tonight's Chemistry Report. Gosh, report never comes to an end. After my brain busting Immunology report, now I have a Chemistry report. And next week gonna have Biochem report. Oh my goodness.

And I'm having SP Photographers outing tomorrow! Yay, first outing. Both excited and curious/nervous. Since I know only one person there. And I'm afraid to be "beaten up" again. Oh well lets have an enjoyable good time tomorrow! And make some new friends.

Righty, that's all for today. Happy Vesak Day again! And I'll end this post with a Buddhist Sayin I love that I learned during my religious class when I was young. May all the living things on Earth be happy and blessed!

And as for my message:

If we live to love, we'll love to live :)

No comments: