Tuesday 4 May 2010

Paranoia. Crazy paranoia

Go away you stupid paranoia.
Lomography by Yours Truly
Yes I took this in the middle of the road.

Righty, it's been long since I've blogged again hehe. Time for a quick blog! Anyway I'm approaching the third week of my poly life, and within 5 weeks, my tests are coming to haunt me. Life so far has been quite good I guess. Band's starting tomorrow :D And I'm looking forward to it!

As in for the studies, it's alright I suppose. So far it has been a good ordinary flow that I always have. I'm still carrying out my plan but I doubt it'll succeed. Well basically my plan is to have a week where I'll have my weekend TOTALLY OFF from studying. Except for Sunday. But it seems quite impossible huh.

And yeah life in poly is such a huge difference from secondary school life. Today while I made my way to the MRT. I simply ponder, and think deeply. Last year I was a student wearing uniform, carrying textbooks and assessment books.

Now I'm wearing casual clothes, carrying a laptop and textbooks in the form of papers. It's quite funny how time could fly quickly huh? I'm really fascinated, and shocked at the same time. Of how fast time quickly you know.

So why am I so emo? I don't know either :P

Anyway about the above title. Yes as some of you may know, I am someone who is freaking paranoid. Paranoid about freaking little things. I'm currently in paranoia about something. This super-impossible-to-happen thing. And I'm fretting about it.

I've no idea why I'm in such condition. I hope I'll forget about it ASAP. It sucks to be constantly reminded about that thing. Oh gosh. And trust me, you'll be very very very "uncomfortable" whenever you feel about it. Being paranoid sucks! A lot.

So anyway, I really really hope I'll stop thinking about it. I actually did a research on it. I'm sort of obsessed with getting rid of my paranoia.

It sounds dumb but. Oh well.

Alright I'm heading off to study. See ya all and hope tomorrow will be a great day! And I know it will, cause I'm going band again haha. Bonjournee!

Paranoia, please go away will ya?

No comments: