Sunday 16 May 2010

Tired

Living in desolation is horrible.
Lomography by Yours Truly
Loneliness and all that things.

Whew, I'm back to blog. And it's been like almost a week since I last blogged. This shows how busy I am getting into. Nevertheless, I've been trying to blog as often as I can. Life's pretty tiring. Need to learn more time management seriously.

Anyway lots and lots of things happened. Shan't elaborate on those non major stuff. This week had been good I think. Oh except for the part where I screwed my VIVA test! I think I got 8/10. Good but not perfect. Since Ms Joanne said that it's easy to score a 10. Oh well.

And I'm just back from Band Camp today! Well it was form Friday to Sunday. I think it was fun especially for the night game on the second day. I got dirty and smelly but it was really fun I guess. Oh and tiring as well. I slept for 5 hours straight after I reached home.

Which brings me to my next point, HME! Well I break camp on Saturday from 7 - 4. Met Candy at Dover and we trained to Bedok. I was so sleepy that I actually slept at the MRT station while waiting for the rest to come! But somehow, that short sleep I had refreshened me for HME.

HME was fun and sad at the same time. It gave me another perspective in life. Somehow, doing CIP is really meaningful and nice. Lovely and sweet. I had fun interacting with the old folks people. And somehow it is really sad to see some of their conditions. Horrible. Don't their children have filial piety?

And thanks to this I somehow become more poetic. Gonna post my poems soon haha.

So that's all for this awesome weekend. CA1 for A&P Chem in two days time. And I'm so not prepared. Gonna study tonight and tomorrow, FULL BLAST ahead~ I really hope I can manage my time as well as I can. Alright see ya.

Hope I can carry on studying tonight.

No comments: