Tuesday 18 May 2010

Sob

I love the sky today :)
Photography by Yours Truly
And it was after the rain

Oh well, today was my A&P Chem CA1. First CA of poly life... Wait I mean second, cause first was CRS. Find second, whatever. And I screwed it all up! I thought the paper was going to be so-so but when I looked at the first question, I just... Went blank and skipped it. Oh God... How am I going to do for MST?

Anyway lets not dwell on one's fall, but rise in one's future.

What am I talking about?

Well today was a normal day I supposed. Bowled again with Syaz, Syazwani, Nivedha and Bobby. Great game. Couldn't believe I play and study at the same time (while waiting for my turn :P). After school decided to stay back with Alexis, Rebekah and Lizzie for study. Made the right choice, cause suddenly it rained pretty heavily.

And if I didn't stay, I would have probably slept on my comfy bed and of course, zero productivity. And I get to print all my notes for anatomy. Woohoo. Perhaps I should do this more often. Stay in school for up to about 6? And go home. After all I can buy dinner together as well so it's quite convenient.

Alrighty, back to studying. I'm rather sleepy now but will try my best to study! Time to buck up, 3 more weeks to MST holy mama. See ya.

Because I do things for my passion, and not for fame.

No comments: