Sunday 23 May 2010

No-study weekend

One of the sunrise I took today in ECP
Lomography by Yours Truly
What a wonderful world...

Whew, as the tittle says, it's a no study weekend for me! Yay? Nay actually. Not sure if it's a good thing or not but nevertheless, I'm taking a break today, whew.

Anyway DBS night cycling on Saturday night was awesome! My first night cycling so it was really an eye opener for me. And hmm yup it was really fun. Even thought there were only like 5 DBS freshies that I know, I really feel it was an exciting event. It's a good chance for me to bond with them too.

So we started cycling at about 1030 and we cycled all the way to Changi Village. I thought it's gonna be easy but no. My bud, holy mama, hurts like crazy. But the trip was made awesome with the constant chatting with Ah Pa, Shu Jing, Alan, Candy and Shi Min. Made the trip not so long and tiring eh.

Ate supper at CV and we headed to... Old Changi Hospital. I swear it's one of the most eerie experience walking there. Just from the outside I can already feel it. Woooooooo. But the weird thing is, it didn't feel scary, but in fact it felt more "peaceful". Even though I did feel some weird feelings.

And then we cycled all the way back, and ate Mac breakfast together. While waiting for 8 o'clock to come to return out bicycles, the freshies except for Ah Pa and Rayna who left went to watch sunrise! Well not like literally sunrise but we sat at the rocks and we just watched the sky painted in orange and blue. Thank God I brought my lomo!

And all in all I finished everything and reached home at 9.20 bathed and slept till 3 in which I went to Orchard with my sister. And while I planned to study when I reached home, I've decided not to. Cause firstly I don't feel so well now, and secondly I'm freaking tired. So anyway see ya! Hope I'll have a great week ahead :)

Life is not about tears. But how you turned the river of tears to an ocean of happiness.

No comments: