Friday 21 May 2010

Sleep


I need some sleep
Photography by Yours Truly
Love the night, but why can't I sleep?

Somehow I've realised, how deprive of sleep I have been this week. So far, I've been sleeping for four hours (except for Sunday night). I need, I must, and I WILL change my sleeping time. This is really really bad... I don't wanna die pre-maturely haha.

Anyway lots of things happened haha, as usual shall not talk about those minor usual stuff. More of the major happenings heh. Well major happenings... I think nothing much except that today I went out with Jolene, Carmen and Sharon!

We went out for dinner and had a great time talking, crapping, laughing and more! And we shared some problems and rants about stuff. Which to me feels sort of therapeutic haha, cause I finally have someone to share my problems with.

And I'll be going out with Neal tomorrow. Long time no talk and go out already haha, he's accimpanying me to go to his friend's dad camera shop since I'm hunting for lenses haha, and there's a lomo shop as well.

Also... DBS night cycling is tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it, looking forward to a great cycling trip, since it was my first time. Well very little people responded to the event, hopefully everything is going smooth sailing hehe. And we're going to Old Changi Hospital. Kidding me or what.

Hopefully I'll have an awesome time tomorrow night :)

Alrighty time to sleep and re-charge. I need some terrible sleep. Whew, this is bad. Alright see you then!

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep

No comments: