Saturday 1 May 2010

Lomo, la lomo

This is sunrise (finally able to take one!)
Lomography by Yours Truly
See how awesome Lomo is? :D

Today, was a tiring day! Yeah I know it's a Saturday and everyone should be resting and not be feeling tired. But oh well, did lots of shopping with my sis today. Yeah She's feeling much better about her pain thingy. In fact she said she doesn't feel the pain anymore, sometimes. Good for her :)

And she's going back on Tuesday so we went to shop for things my mum asked her to bring back. And we did lits of walking as well. How can I not feel tired? But anyway I'm done so yeah. And looking forward to having a goooood, looooong rest tonight!

BUT!

Yes I just remembered I have homework. Oh well, I seriously have to learn on how to juggle my time very well. Juggle it between work, studying/revising, studies, RESTING, computer, TV and even more. And oh I must also remember band and French. Anyway I'm trying out a plan hehe. Hopefully it's nice and working.

And oh the title of my post. I'm addicted to lomography! Oh my God... It's dangerous cause I have to control my film buying! But it's so nice... Arrgh love it haha. And I'm considering to get a good lomo in the future. Even though mine's good enough I think.

Alright then see ya all again! I'm trying to finish my homework by tonight so that I don't have to do it by tomorrow, and I can use the time tomorrow to study. Gah, Poly life is not an easy life, well at least for Biomed Students. Alright see ya!

I'm sleepy. But I have homework


No comments: