Thursday 29 April 2010

Hope my sis is okay!

Wow, today I had quite a shock. While in school my 1st sis boyfriend smsed me saying that my 2nd sis is in the hospital going through citiscan, suspected for appenditits. I was so shocked! I rushed down to Paragon medical centre but I was so glad that it's tested negative.

But she's still feeling pain and will be going to the doctor tomorrow again, a different one (long story about today). I just hope that she's okay and nothing is happening to her. If it's negative, I suspected a pulled muscle somewhere near her stomach there. It can hurt too you know. Or maybe she's too tired or stressed so yeah.

I just hope that everything is alright. I'm so worried just now.

Anyway today was a great day (except for my sis' part haha). I loved the lessons, it was really fun. Had a good laugh in ONOW class though! Here's the joke. We're supposed to write our goals like in family wise, health wise and spiritual wise etc. So...

Me: My spiritual goal is to be vegetarian.

Alexis: And your obstacle is?

Wei Ping: CHICKEN RICE!

(laugh laugh laugh laugh)

Wei Ping: Solution is to eat chicken rice for a year and get sick of it.

We really had a good laugh there! It was so funny haha. After the class I rushed to Paragon to meet my sister. And we had dinner there. So yeah, I'm really glad that she's okay, hope that the pain will go soon.

And I'm happy to discover that Debra is joining band too! Yay a clarinetist whom I know is joining. Awesome yeah. Alright I got to go now. I wanna revise on today's topic again. See ya

I hope she's alright and fine! Hope nothing's wrong :)

No comments: