Monday 19 April 2010

First day

A new beginning
Photography by Yours Truly
And I wish and pray for a wonderful ending :)

So well, today was the first day of my poly life. And well to sum it all up in one word. It was tiring haha. Well maybe it was due to my sleeping late last night. I slept at 2.30 and woke up at like 8.30. Supposed to wake up at 8 but yeah.

Anyway met Weiping at 9.30 cause I wanna print out some stuff first before heading to class. In the library, wow, there are like lots of people printing notes, timetables etc. Hectic first day for them too I suppose. After printing headed to FC4 to eat and then headed to class.

First class was critical reasoning skill. Totally reminded me of ESS. The teacher is fun, and I gotta know my class for the first time. I'm glad they are pretty open and not those quiet ones who "don't accept" me cause I'm being an extra. Oh well I'm so happy.

Next was Mathematics A (I think). I was so tired and sleepy cause I went to have lunch before that lesson. Gosh I couldn't stand it! But well I didn't fell asleep thankfully. This time, I the class reminds me of Mr Sia lesson and F&L. Oh well, I survived her lesson. Oh she's fun too!

Lastly it was Basic Immunology. Oh wow it's totally Bio haha. I love Bio so enjoyed the class pretty much. Was a chance for me to refreshen up my memories about Bio since it's been what... 6 months since I didn't touch them? So yup.

Before heading home went to print more stuff with Candy. Haha and Candy did something funny! Somehow she changed her setting to print in A3 size paper. And it's like totally huge haha. Damn funny. But she re-printed. And oh we also bought our textbook :)

Alright currently I'm very sleepy. I mean really sleepy. So yup. I wanna head to bed. Gonna wake up early tomorrow too. See ya then!

Hope this new beginning, will have a smooth and fabulous path to follow.

No comments: