Saturday 17 April 2010

Naaaaiiiissseeeee

Awesome days, are awesome.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Love today, love today!

Whew, I just had a wonderful cab ride home. Seriously, a naaaaiiiissseee cab ride home. Anyway tell you the story later. I went out with Jes and Neal again today. But this time we went to Clarke, not the usual place (like Orchard or etc haha).

Anyway went to eat lunch at Clarke with my sis in the afternoon. It was a nice ba kut teh, seriously nice haha! And the best part, you can top up the soup! And then we headed to Orchard to do some shopping. And I am looking for the OST CD of How to Train Your Dragon! Damn it is not out yet. But the funny thing is, the OST for Clash of the Titans is out. Weird.

Went to do more shopping. Got myself two pair of pants, two books (yay) and some others. I'm looking for pants anyway, for my poly hehe. Kind of weird to wear the same set of pants for a long time isn't it.

While my sis went home, I headed to Clarke to meet them. Errr I waited for thirty minutes for Neal, and we waited a few minutes for Jes. But never mind haha. Went to Settlers' cafe but it was fully booked. And somehow somewhat Neal's booking was not received. So we headed to Central cause Neal had not ate his dinner.

Then we decided to walk along the river. Thanks to Jes who brought me to those nice-to-take-picture places haha. And we had our first (maybe) experience to buying a Turkish Ice Cream! The man is so funny! So was Jes. But seriously, I made a fool out of myself there like seriously. And people were laughing at me. Oh my God!

And we took pictures, walk, took pictures and walk and chatted at the end. About the title of this post, I made this random (seriously random) posture of saying nice. Neal and Jes found it so funny that they made it like my "signature" nice move haha. And decided to take bus number 2.80 home. Figure out yourself :P

Now lets talk about my naiiiiissseee cab ride home. So basically, the route goes like Bukit Ho Swee --> Bukit Batok --> Ulu Pandan. I told the uncle to go by Jalan Jurong Kechil (JJK), and I think he interpreted "GO to Jurong Kechil". So at the end of JJK he asked me where to stop. I'm like huh? So I told him go straight.

Then we came across a junction. If I turn right, I'll go to Clementi Road (which is where I should go) and if I go straight I'll go to BKE (WRONG WAY). And I said go straight. Oh well, I'm so dumb dumb. But anyway he exited through Eng Neo Avenue and then through 6th avenue and yeah. I'm so glad I'm home. Was kind of freakish at that moment.

Alright that's all for this naiiiisssee day! Pictures on Facebook tomorrow, lazy and tired tonight haha. Ciao!

I'm happy that we still can meet up. 4 years of friendship. And counting on.

No comments: