Monday 5 April 2010

To leave, or not to leave


Tell me, which way should I go?
Photography from www.thereis.com
I find this road interestng. So should I take it?

Oh well, the dilemma thing yesterday. Let me talk about it here alright hehe. Do voice out your opinion if you wish to in the tagboard.

Alright so since secondary school, I have always this mindset of joining band in my next level of education. So well yeah I have the mindset of joining band in poly of course. But now somehow this mindset changes. Like totally.

Now I'm thinking of leaving my band life in polytechnic.

Well there are lots of reasoons to why I made this decision (wait I mean the decision of thinking to leave band, not leaving band). Firstly is my fear of not being able to cope with my studies. Biomedical is not an easy course as what I heard from my seniors. Well it may be hard but well, it's what I want to do of course.

But well the reply I get from other seniors is that it's all about time management.

Which is very true.

Next, I fear that (this is the most ironic reason) I will be like the lousiest player in the band. I know that SP band is good. Well the last time I heard them was in 2006 haha. And I was really wow-ed by them. But I still know that it is good. Cause there was once when I hear a flute player playing his flute and... Oh my God. It's so good hahaha.

So well the ironic thing is that I told myself once that I'm going to join band in the pursue of my passion and dream. Not the fact that I compete and be the best among others thing. So why do I feel inferior? I don't know either. It's just this feeling that pops out suddenly in my head.

Those are the two main reasons why I was thinking of not joining band in poly. And there are a few reasons here and there in which I don't wanna say haha. But well those reasons are about there as well.

So now I'm seriously in consusion, in a dilemma, troubled and all the words you can say. And somehow this dilemma is affecting my mood cause I've been thinking about this. Oh sigh, well hopefully I can be okay ASAP.

The reason why I think so much about this (in which I know some of you might think "It's just a CCA") is because music is a huge part of my life. I kind of agree with Sem's post on facebook. What will I get in return if I don't join band? True huh. So yeah, I have to think of this decision carefully. And I love music. I can't live without it.

Anyway, I'm really excited for tomorrow's CLS FO and seniros outing! Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be fine and nice. And everyone's gonna have tons of fun! Alright see ya and sigh, hopefully I can find the solution to this dilemma as quickly as possible.

Life without music is like life without water to me.

No comments: