Tuesday 27 April 2010

Band

Life is just too short to be filled with fears.
Lomography by Yours Truly
So why not kick it aside, and live a life full of cheers?

Yay, today was a great day and tiring day as well. So many things happened and yeah I think they are considered as good things haha. Lets talk about today.

Anyway today's A&P lecture was cancelled, so we get to come to school later. Instead of coming later , we (some od the 02 class people), went to play bowling! Had a great time playing, even though somehting happened in the end and I would not talk about this since everything is okay.

And we came late for the next class! Thankfully it's just a little late, like not 10 minutes late or anything like that. Anyway practical was fun, totally reminded me of Chem SPA cause it was titration. My partner was Nicholas, and I think we did well hehe.

After practical was Math lesson. And yeah never fail to enjoy Mrs Pearly's classes. Today we learned about Excel. Never knwe it was such a fun and wow-ing microsoft office application, since all I know it MS Powerpoint haha.

And yup, that was all for my studying part. While waiting for band, and while Candy waits for Kennedy and Rahul, and while Weiping wait to eat her cookies, we chilled near Colours. And the sky was so pretty! Should have brought my lomo along (planning to do so one day). Weiping went home, while Candy, Rahul, Kennedy and me chilled there waiting for time to go by.

Guess what, we were crapping a lot! Singing, making funny noises, making funny sounds, crap and crap and crap but... Total fun!

And I headed to FC5 to meet Alex before heading to band together. Met Bev too :) Band was...

TOTALLY AWESOME!

I think I've made up my mind to join band (cause I was still unsure). But well, it's been 1.5 years plus since I played the clarinet, and now, we meet again. I met some of the freshies who also joined band. And the seniors are nice too. So yup, gonna come back for band. And sign up tomorrow! :D

Alright that's all for the day. Really tired. And crap, didn't revise tonight. Have to make up for tomorrow I guess. Righto, see ya all! I love the making-music-good-feeling once more! :)

Music is a part of my life. If there's no music, I'm incomplete.

No comments: