Thursday 8 April 2010

Blue

Lets walk back, down memory lane.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Sometimes I miss the way things used to be :(

Today was another awesome day with my teletubbies! I love the movie, I love the cycling, the walking, I love the talking cock and I love today haha. It's awesome :)

Anyway met Candy and Kennedy in the morning to accompany them to change their enrollment date. And I went there to ask some questions. And my answers are kind of horrifying. Firstly. I need to go for another blood test! Oh my God... Well I'm kind of immune to needles, just that I hate the prospect of knowing that I'm gonna be poked.

Secondly, I went to Jurong to take my blood test today. Guess what? The clinic was so full that I have to wait for at least an hour to register. It was 10 AM and I'm leaving for Pasir Ris at 11. Okay so I skip the whole thing and went back to SP to meet back with the rest. How pissing!

The pissing thing is not about this. Last year I went for an HIV test (which is and always is negative haha) and gave it to SP during my DPA enrollment. And the guy asked me to give it next year (this year) for enrollment. So when I gave it again today, the lady was, I'm sorry it's unacceptable and I have to go back and do another blood test! What the flower!

Oh well but anyway, trained to Pasir Ris with Candy, Kennedy and Thwe Ni (who stopped at Raffles Place) and met the rest of the group. Lunched with them and then watched how to train your dragon. It's a very awesome movie! I love the music especially. The storyline is kind of nice too. I can see lots of symbolisms, ironies and themes.

After movie cycled and played at the play ground at Pasir Ris park. It's really fun! Awesome and somehow we seem to go back to our childhood days. Everyone was acting like a child haha, but we had fun! We played until evening and then headed back to white sands for dinner. and of course, took a long train ride back to Clementi with the rest, with our anti-social device.

And... I'm excited for tomorrow cause I'm going back to school to take my award haha! I don't know since when the school is so kind to ive the top scorers awards. Which they usually don't. Perhaps they are rich now haha. And meeting back with my friends! Woosh woosh, so excited. And I hope they will allow me to take some shots of the band. Cause I wanna do that hehe.

Alrighty, gonna have busy days ahead with banks, bloods (GRRR) and admission stuff. Whew, I hate enrollment but got to keep it in mind that I'm doing this once and for all. So yeah, be with it! Okay see ya all then :D

I love the weather today :)

No comments: