Friday 23 April 2010

5th day

Today is the last day of my first week of poly life. One word to sum my first week all up? AWESOME haha. Seriously, awesome. Well alright firstly, I'm starting to enjoy poly life. I know it seemed hectic during the first few days but now, I learn the tips and tricks already. So yeah, and studying with Weiping and Candy is never not fun.

Firstly I learn that I HAVE to read before entering my class. This would ensure that I won't be so lost during lectures. Secondly, review my work. I have and I must review them after class. Well at least not continuously but well like one day after, and so on. Thirdly, play hard, rest well and enjoy life. That's it :)

But most importantly will be time management.

Anyway so many dates I have not update eh. Alright so basically we started learning Biochem. Which is a very fun module to me, even though it may be quite confusing. Dr Elangovan, our lecturer is one awesome lecturer!

And we learnt ONOW, which is taught my Mdm Mah. Guess what, she's the one who interviewed me for my DPA! And she's my personal tutor. And she remembered me and Candy so we are happy.

And let me see... Not so much for practicals as they are either cancelled, or just briefing cause we have not received out lab coat yet. So we've been enjoying "early" days and long hour break days but well, they are all gonna change from next week onwards. Oh great.

Oh, I have also....

Decided to join band! Thanks to the guy who played the trumpet today which I can hear clearly from across the field. It made me feel like seriously joining band. Cause his playing was so nice. And also thanks to my ipod and Youtube. Of their constant playing of my favourite song.

Right I'm very sleepy now so... See ya all then! I need to seriously change my sleeping pattern to prevent me from sleeping in class. Dangerous eh. Alright see ya!

In this world of vanity we're living in. Oh well.

No comments: