Wednesday 14 April 2010

Done!

Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be breezy and nice :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Love skies and winds.

Firstly...

Happy 400th post my dear blog! You've done well in bearing with my rants and complaints and anger and more. But well you made my life more meaningful with this haha.

Anyway.

I'm FINALLY done with my enrollment stuff! and I'm officially an SP DBS student! :D

But well uhh I checked my SAS and they say I'm in 1A/02, but I went to blackboard and they say I'm not enrolled yet. So... Which one is correct haha. Oh well I'm kind of sad to leave my 1B22 class. I made so much friends there and now I'm leaving? That is sad. But well Thankfully I have Weiping in 02 so not so lonely.

Anyway today was alright. Got my lab coat already. I took XL and I'm still wondering whether I should have taken L instead. L fits me nicely but Dr Tan says I have to get one size larger, since I'm using it for three years. So well, kind of ban xin ban yi haha.

After enrollment went to eat with Wei Ping, Candy and Kennedy. And then headed to Colours to study! Weiping, Ashley and I stayed to do prep maths together. While the others went to catch a movie in the library. Gosh I realised I have to brush up on lots of things huh. Bio, Maths and more. I love studying with them, and we have more studying session soon :D

And headed home and yeah that's all so far for today. Went to Popular to get some stuff on the way out haha. And oh, met lots of Tanglin people today. Somehow...

Tomorrow's my flag day! And I'm soooooo excited. Yeah. So. Hahaha. Anyway umm hopefully gonna have a good time during flag day. I enjoyed doing it so long I have friends with me haha. Well at least it won't be so boring right. Alright see ya all then :)

Life is never fair. Gotta remember that.

No comments: