Tuesday 20 April 2010

Get my ass

Time to pace up with my life
Photography by Yours Truly
Get my ass to work!

Right, second day of poly life. One word to sum it up? Tiring. Again! Haha. Well maybe I'm just not used to this new life I'm having. It's so different from secondary school. When we have to move in just a 1 - 4 floors down and walk a few metres to the next class. Now I have to walk like quite a bit of distance from one lecture/tutorial to another. How awesome?

And today I met with Mr Mole Concept again. Oh God, I can't believe we meet again Mr Mole Concept. I have to brush up more on my triple sciences seriously. Thank God I don't have Physics (I think). And well after my Chem class, I had a 4.5 hours break! And Candy, Weiping and I headed to the library. WP did her math while Candy and I studies. We're so hardworking haha.

Oh well I seriously feel I have to start studying as soon as possible. And I totally regretted throwing all my notes. Damn, shouldn't have given them all to my juniors. It's time to buckle up and study! Yes! :D

After school, guess what. I walked home from SP! Within 28 minutes. Well I don't know the way back home (by walking) all I know is that there is a way, somehow somewhere somewhat. And with the help of my Nokia Maps (first time using it) I managed to find the way out hoho. A good exercise (cause I sweat a lot) but I won't do it so often, it's quite a far distance :/

Alright that' all for today. I'm sleepy again so it's time to sleep. Morning class tomorrow. Whew, must get used to it, must get used to it. Ciao~!

When your life is new, well. Get on with it!

No comments: