Sunday 4 April 2010

Dilemma

Hmm, today was a rainiy day. And never underestimate what rain can do to your body bot physically and mentally. You can get fever when walking in rain (physical) or flu or etc. And you can... get very very sleepy when it is raining! Trust me, I was feeling really really sleepy today. And I have no idea why, even though I had a pretty much good sleep last night.

Oh and by the way, blogging with my lappy again :D

Anyway I wanted to blog last night but was too tired and lazy haha. So well yesterday I saw Neal sms when I woke up, asking me to go out. Then he called me, then Jeslyn joined, and we both planned to go out basically. And somehow co-incidentally, we were still laying on our beds! AKA we just woke up. So funny.

Met Jes at Vivo, Neal was late haha, by 30 minutes. But it's alright. Waited for him and we headed to eat lunchf irst at the chicken rice shop. Kind of shows how I love chicken rice, like in camp haha. Anyway after that went to walk around Vivo. Jes was looking for an earpiece/headset. Headed to Challenger and nothing.

I told her we could go to Funan to the headphone gallery. I wanna go there too to look for a more comfortable head set. Currently mine is kind of painful to the ear. Well I got mind, but she hasn't got hers. I bought another one which is nice and comfortable. The bass is nice too. Ate at Paradise Inn. I (or rather we) swear not to eat the zhi ma hu (black sesame paste) there again. All of us got stomachache after eating that. And it's sour.

Headed to Iluma cause we wanna try Jes' yoghourt shop thingy. And ate dinner at Manhattan fish market. And again, no more fish market haha. We prefer Fish&co. And then we trained back to home of course.

Today was a nothing to do much day. It was just as ordinary as an ordnary Sunday haha. Just that I felt really sleepy today. And I cooked dinner. Not bad, yummy haha.

Looking forward to Tuesday's CLS FO outing with my fellow teletubbies again. Gonna be awesome and fun. And hmm my mood hasn't been good these days. Cause I'm in a dilemma of thinking whether I should leave my band life in poly. I'm seriously in confusion right now.

Oh well, see ya then. Gonna be a long weel, hopefully I'll have things to occupy myself this week, Hopefully the registration and stuff will happen this week, And I'm making my student pass soon too. Okay see ya.

Music is a huge part of my life. So I'm thinking really really deeply.

No comments: