Wednesday 7 April 2010

Run!

These are my awesome friends :D
Photography by Yours Truly
I love them to the max!

Ah crap, I wanna blog before I reached the 12 AM mark but... Too bad. Anyway I had an awesome day today with 4 of our tubbies! Candy, Weiping, Ashley and Yan Kang hehe. And my back is seriously hurting now cause of the sunburn. It's really really pain. Just had a aloe vera session on my back and face hoho. Hope it can improve my condition.

Anyway, met them at about 2 plus. I went to SSC first to collect my enrollment package. I met Kelvin there too and guess the first thing he said? You look tan. I knew it haha. Well we were surprised by what we have to do. It's like... Completing thousands of forms (well not thousands but you know) and I have to like settle the school fees (which is huge for me) in one freaking day?!

So I was like telling the lady sorry but I can't do it tomorrow. I just tell that straight after I hear what I have to do. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to finish those things in one day. Oh well, I guess they just don't understand. And some of my friends are also shocked and unhappy about what they are supposed to do. Oh, I'm not going tomorrow but on the 14th instead.

I met them at FC5 and we headed to colours @ library to study. Weiping, Candy and Ashley were studying. So hardworking! I was doing the enrollment stuff while Yankang was on his laptop too. I joined Ashley and help Weiping with her prep maths question later on. Lunched at FC3 after that and...

We run!

Yup all of us headed to SP's track and ran together. Well I was running/walking/jogging at the same time. Candy, Yan Kang and I ran 4 KM. And I'm so happy and surprised that I ran the first 4 rounds non stop. After that I started to slack. Ashley ran about 11/12 rounds, Weiping ran for 20 rounds... She's so unbelievable. And yes she ran non stop.

Anyway thanks to Candy and Ashley's encouragements, I kept on running and running, trying to get myself in focus. And thanks a lot to Candy for running with me for all the 10 rounds. And Ashley for pushing my back to make me run faster haha.

So well I ran 4 km in 34 minutes. I considered that as slow, knowing the fact that I ran my 2.4 in 18 minutes. That's horrible. I ran that in 12 minutes last time (6 minutes difference -.-"). My level of fitness surely dropped eh. Anyway everyone was telling me not to care about the time. It's the effort and the distance that counts. Not the time. Which is true!

I'm really really blessed to have such friends, who push encourage me to do something in which -in everyone's eyes- it seems foolish to me. I mean come on. When I said I wanna run, they said you can do it meh? And now these 4 people were like come and join us. They don't even care how slow I run. At least they ask me to join them right?

So sometimes I wonder. I may be fat. But I'm proud of it. Cause at least I am who I am, and not someone I have to be in the eyes of others. Like duh? I don't wanna slim down for the sake of pleasing people so that they can no longer tell me "you're fat" No. I wanna be who I am.

Oh gosh, I'm so emotional right now. Cause it sucks to be fat and I'm trying to lose it. But the world just don't accept people being fat. Oh well... Ces't la vie!

Okay I can't wait for tomorrow's outing again with my fellow tubbies. Gonna go and upload some pictures as promised to them so see ya!

It's the world. It's life. I've no choice but to live it.

No comments: