Tuesday 13 April 2010

Rain

We may not be perfect. But we're beautiful in one way or another.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Then I don't understand why people can't accept one another.

Righto, yesterday and today were the FOP programmes basically. Yesterday was the Freshmen orientation and today was SPICE training and bonding session day. Uhh not bad for both, made new friends and bonded with the people of 1B/22. But!

I'm freaking class-less and it totally sucked. I mean, totally.

Firstly, on the first day itself we (Candy and I) have no class. We have no idea where to go, which class to go to and stuff. And when we approached the counter we straightly told them that we were class-less. And they were shocked, and we were smiling. Arrrgh.

Secondly, today. We couldn't do anything much for the SPICE training. Why? Cause we have not enrolled! Like again. We couldn't do our CLS declaration, can't do this, can't do that. Oh well yeha I'm glad that we have learnt about SPICE. But still?

Thirdly. I seriously have no idea why we have to go through the bonding session with the people of 1B/22 when we might actually change classes. I mean come on, after all the fun I had with them, all I get is a goodbye? And all I can do is to join another class (which I don't know yet). Well at least I know Ashley in 21, I know Wei Ping in 02. But still?

Arrrgh I'm so frustrated. Well not angry, it's just that I feel it isn't fair to us. It seriously feel sucky when you don't have a class. Imagine this, you're at a place where you are new at. You know little people, the rest are strangers to you. And these people have somewhere they belong to (a class). They can bond and have fun. And then came you. Who doesn't have a class. Like... Right?

I firmly believe that SP should change the enrollment process for DPA students. We should enroll at the same time together with the JAE people. Well at least we will go in together and stuff. And we won't feel so lonely and "lost" anymore right.

Oh well, what can we do. Even though we complain, we still have to go through this. And I keep reminding myself. Remember, you only go through this once and for all. Right?

Anyway today had an awesome day after the bonding session. Wanted to run on the track with Weiping, Candy and Ashley but it was raining super heavily. So we decided to head to the gym! First time like -seriously- exercising there. I ran for 30 minutes non stop :D Burnt about 200+ calories. Average heart beat 153. Wooooh haha.

I also played around with the gym stuff and it's really fun haha. Well first time going to SP gym so yeah I didn't know much things. Oh and I got my fat, muscle and body mass calculated. Okay so well yeah I need to lose more fats, and go to the gym more often. Haha, expected. Anyway the guy who helped us measure these is really a nice and friendly guy. And he said he can help me train. Oh well if I can to.

Ate dinner at Sumo after than since FC4 was close. Talked a lot there. Somehow we were talking about our schools haha. Like I just know Ashley school is... Yes. And we were talking about some of the embarrassing things that happened before. So funny. And as usual, B&J ice cream for dessert together :D

Alright that's all for today. I really hope that tomorrow's enrollment will be a breeze and will run smoothly. Sigh, really really want to get this over and done with. Kind of bothering my mind for the past few days. See ya all folks!

Oh yeah baby, French here I come! Bonjour Bonjour Croissant Croissant!

No comments: