Sunday 11 April 2010

Catch up

4E1'09 (most) at Fish&Co
Photography by Fish&Co guy.
I enjoyed the outing yesterday!

Right. Well umm my back is now looking really really scary and freaky. But awesome at the same time :D Because I went for the outing, and was under the sun without my shirt. I have... Sun Burn! And now the skin on my back is peeling off and yup. It looked really scary.

Anyway so many things to catch up with. Friday.

Went to Holland first to do my health check up and finish my bank stuff for SP. Whew it's like FINALLY done. After all the hustle and bustle I have to go through. Met Neal and Sem at Sumo for lunch. Oh wow, it's been a long time since I went there to eat together with them. That was like last year? Slacked there for a while before heading to school.

Met Cheryl and Annabel halfway and we went to school together. And I took a walk down memory lane. A wave of thoughts just rushed back in my mind. Anyway the achiever's day event was kind of awesome. We (4E1 award winners) were crapping around here and there on our seats. But it's so fun haha. And we took lots of pictures too.

After the whole event, the JJ people of 4E1 met us up and we headed to Fish&Co for... Supper? Or dinner actually. So fun, played lots of games and had an awesome time together. And it's a good opportunity to meet up and catch up with the rest as well. Oh sigh, again, it reminds me of how fast time flies. We were a bunch of secondary school kids a year ago and we are not either JC/Poly students.

That's all for Friday. Saturday.

Went to do my X-ray and finish up my banking stuff. And now I'm officially done with my SP enrollment stuff! Cause my mum faxed me my birth certificate already. Went to Orchard to shop with my sis. And lunch too. I bought a toy camera which produces awesome shots! Check my facebook for the pictures under Lomography.

At night... Neal called me and ask me whether I wanna meet up at Holland's Starbucks. Well I have nothing to do so I joined him an Jeslyn! Talked a lot there and we were happily talking about the We Are the World song, both new and old one. And I was happily trying to imitate Wycleff Jean singing and making fun of Justin Bieber mwahaha.

Ate supper at Crystal Jade. The Dim Sum was lovely and I have to fight with Neal by playing either scissors paper stone and cai quan. I won once, he won once. And th most funny thing is when we told ghost stories... And we were so scared to go home! Haha. But well we headed home quite late. Kind of feel guilty cause Neal got scoldings by his mum.

Anyway today.

Today did nothing much. An ordinary Sunday with an ordinary activity. Tried eating at the new Korean restaurant at Holland though. The BBQ stuff is so expensive! We ended up ordering those ala carte stuff. But not bad for them.

And I'm excited for tomorrow! Cause it's my Freshmen Orientation Programme haha. Meeting up with my fellow tubbies as well :D And hopefully with my course-mates and my school mates. Alright time to bathe, see ya!

I came up with a new line!

When the world doesn't accept you, it doesn't mean that you don't belong to this world. It just means that you are not accepting yourself :)


No comments: