Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sentosa :D

Today's Sentosa outing with my fellow CLS campers and Mama and Papa is awesome! Woots, love the tubbies-to-tubbies talk I had with my fellow teletubbies group. And Love the games. Love the talkings we did, and most importantly, getting my skin burned! It's like so red now, and it's PAINFUL. Especially when it rubs against something. My back! Ouchiie.

Anyway met teletubbies at 1030 at Harbour Front MRT. We headed to Giant to get some water, Candy and I went to breadtalk and get some bread haha. Cause I didn't have breakfast. And then we headed to.... SENTOSA! And we took the monorail, which is a first time for me. It's kind of fun squeezing like I don't know how many people in one train. How awesome.

Reached Palawan Beach and we started playing volleyball, slacking game, master bunny and more! But truly love the tubbies - to - tubbies talk I had with my fellow tubbies. So fun, especially... Talking about.. AHEM. Anyway yeah.

Time flies really quickly and we went to bathe. Oh gosh, all the boys were complaining about their sunburn pain. Cause it's really really pain just to carry your bag! And then we have to walk a bit slowly so that it won't brush against too much.

Headed back to Vivo and the boys had Carls Junior while the girls had Long John Silver. I really love eating with them, under the starry sky and the sea breeze brushing against you. Hmm, it's really nice and relaxing. We were talking a lot too, so makes it more fun!

And we headed home of course after that. Pictures uploading tomorrow, lazy to upload today haha. Anyway now I'm currently having a high session with my fellow tubbies. We're seriously high in MSN now. No idea why haha. See ya!

PAIN, my back ouchy ouchy!


No comments: