Sunday 25 April 2010

Second week

I'm having a lomo-addiction!
Lomography by Yours Truly
Need to control this addiction :P

Crap, I just remembered I have a homework, and I'm not done with it! Well sort of done, I just need to finalise it yeah. I'm happy with the fact that I'm adapting to the poly life little by little, slowly by slowly. So yup!

Anyway lots of things happened haha, should start from yesterday.

Adeline, Jeslyn, Wei Qi, Neal and I decided to give Meng Fung a surprise on her birthday! Neal went to meet with MF to pass her some notes, not knowing that we were there too. So on the way to Bukit Batok Macs, we went to surprise her with a little cake. I hope she enjoyed it.

Followed by that we went to watch Shutter Island. I seriously love the movie. Though it may be disturbing, I totally love the plot. One of the best movies with the best plot ever! And after the movie MF had to rush home so we head back home.

And as for today...

Nothing much happened, just like an ordinary Sunday. Did lots of Lomography though! In Holland haha. I wonder how the picture will turn out. And also... I went for an evening run! I don't know how long I ran but I know I ran non-stop (almost) for about 30-45 mins. So I should run for about 3 - 4 KM long.

Alright that's all for today and yesterday. My second week is waiting for me! Gonna go and study. I hope this week will be a better week than last week. And I know it will be. Cause... I got a feeling, that this week gonna be a good week! See ya

And I'm so excited for French Class tomorrow :D

No comments: