Monday 24 May 2010

Because falling sick sucks.

I love this shot of VCH
Lomography by Yours Truly
Must stop lomography... No, I mean reduce..

Sigh, I hate it when I'm sick... Well last night I was feeling alright. But today while I was studying in the morning, I felt feverish, my body was shivering and I was having major headache. These symptoms remind me of when I'm sick during one of my DPA class. So I decided not to come to school.

Well so headed to the doctor and I got cough, most probably flu and due to the night cycling, plus my unfit condition. And I just remembered that I didn't take vitamin C on that day so yeah. Feeling much better now though, but still having headache and cough.

And the worst part is? Having my allergy for paracetamol! I couldn't take panadol or any other fever medicine that I have. So I have to go to a doctor and ask for another fever medicine. Rawrr, well he gave me another medicine. Hope it works.

Being sick also sucks because I missed a day of lesson. I have to catch up and this is worsened with the fact that MST is in two weeks time. Aaaarrrggghhhh how can I not panic! Alright keep chill... I can and I will do it. Whew

Alright that's all for this short blog. I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow, cause I'll be getting my A&P Chem results! Holy mama. Okay see ya!

Lomography... Is like a bomb!

No comments: