Tuesday 11 June 2013

Update

Hello, I guess... It's finally time for me to update this blog! Oh gosh I've been neglecting you for quite some time. Well it's rather depressing and sad to realise that the number of blog posts are decreasing across the years (look to your right). It's the 161st day of the year and there are only THIRTY SIX blog posts. So among all these days I only wrote like 1/5 of the year. How sad. Well, alright I'm just trying my best to keep this alive.

At least it's better than some blogs which are left un-updated for like three months. That won't happen.

How's life you ask? Umm good, I'm (still) trying to adapt my new life here. Not say new but well it's a new routine after all. I'm no longer back here for a holiday from a long and tiring semester. I'm back to work and yeah, adjusting to this new environment is rather interesting and tough? I don't know haha. Well as I once said in life you need time to readjust to turn at a new chapter. You can't just flip to a new one like you flip a new chapter in the book.

And well unlike my days in Singapore, I find it harder to blog about my daily life here because there's nothing much to blog about I guess. Perhaps the time isn't right yet, once it is maybe I will begin doing so. I'll mostly blog about my daily thoughts about life.

Well the reason why I didn't update for quite long is because... Well I try to find myself like a specific and good time to blog. When my feelings are right and that my mood is the right one too. When all of these elements are combined, I can blog like... Forever. But it's rather hard to find such moments really. Most of the time when I blog, I lost my mood to blog.

You may think that I'm a choosy person but well life is about doing things at the right time (thanks to ladyironchef tweet!). So I guess there's really no point to blog when you don't feel like blogging. Now I have the mood to blog haha so here I am.

I'm taking things here slowly I guess. Trying to adapt myself and constantly telling myself to live in the present. It's rather sad to always know that I'm no longer going back to Singapore to study. Felt rather surreal and weird but well there's nothing to feel weird about. It's done, I'm finished. And yeah, well 11 years sure is a long period of time.

Hmm alright, I will update my blog more often, hopefully. Till then, see you.

PS: Currently hooked to Lana Del Rey's Young and Beautiful, Great Gatsby OST!

No comments: