Monday 26 August 2013

Weird dreams~

Okay this is a rare occasion for me to blog about my dream which I had last night. It was such a beautiful beautiful weird dream that makes me not wanting to wake up from it HAHA. But at the same time it made me smile without stopping when I woke up. It's a dream of reminiscent and a dream of everyone's (?) wish of flying hahaha.

Anyway yeah I dreamed that we went to climb Mt Kinabalu again! But it could be called a nightmare too? Because in the dream I actually forgot to bring my outer shell, my base layer and my additional sweater. Alright here's the chronology.

(Plays Inception OST)

The dream began with us walking (just like the trek to Laban Rata) but this time it was on a road. It was then I realised that I have so many things missing. So I told Kai Xuan that I need to buy a base layer (in the dream it wasn't that cold so I thought base layer is enough whut). We went to a shop that sells it for 200 Ringgit and Kai bought one cause she says it's cute. I didn't cause well during the trip itself, I didn't have any cash with me (for real, and it's not fun).

We reached "Laban Rata" which seems more like a "climbers village" haha and were given free time there. So Jordan, Alvin and I actually went to explore a bit. There was a festival going on below so we went to check it out. Jordan said he wants to meet a friend while Alvin explored too. And this is when I found out that I can actually fly!

So I fly back to our "Laban Rata" and turned out the festival was located near my house in Indonesia and behind my house was the Singapore Night Festival (oh dear). When I reached our hut I didn't dare to tell Helmi and the rest that I didn't have an outer shell so I decided to lie to them telling them that I wanna go around town (like we have the time -_-) to look for food. Then suddenly Xinyi was like "okay guys we're going to the peak now don't forget your passport" And I freaked out. Also, I didn't tell them that I could actually fly.

I tried flying but them my dream ended. However it was such a nice dream :')

This feels like yesterday

When I woke up I just couldn't stop smiling and told myself that climbing Mt Kinabalu was definitely the greatest adventure trip that I've ever had. Something definitely I can never forget. Although well I think I only remember 80% of the whole trip now, bits and pieces of snippets from my memories. It is still an awesome trip I had with a great team.

I don't know when else I will climb a mountain although I definitely will. And also, I want to climb Mt Kinabalu once again with my DSLR.

Memories, light the corners of my life.

 Thanks Chloe for taking this pic. Loving the ice on top of my head gear

And of course, I'm glad to have made it to the top with all of you
(And the rest of the team too)

No comments: