Sunday 1 September 2013

Reminiscent


 Reminiscent

The tittle pretty much says everything about how I felt for the past two days. Reminiscent. I suppose it's just one of those days where you look back upon the past, and tell yourself again, remind yourself again about it. But particularly though, I'm really missing my band life a lot. I don't know why but yeah, I just miss it very much. Perhaps because I was looking through the photos I took for last year's MD and I just got really band-sick about it (haha).

I guess being band-sick, I call it, will happen to all bandits out there unless you really hate band (which if so, then why did you join band in the first place). The feeling of playing together with a bunch of awesome music-maker or music-making-enjoyer. The feeling of being on stage making music, moving along with it. All these feelings and experience are really precious and priceless. I wish I can go back, and feel these feelings all again but well. I can't.

There's no band in my hometown. Classical music is rarely heard here. I suppose my only option for being in a band again is to actually start one but of course that sounds rather crazy. Anyway, but yeah it's a dream of mine to become a conductor, although I myself can't conduct except when I'm in my room enjoying some music with a pen on my hand. Then my room turns into my esplenade and my wall turns into my band. If you get what I mean.

Well I love music since young and thus I joined band. I'm just so so thankful that I made the decision to join back to band when I'm in poly. I seriously can't and don't want to imagine if I were not to. Terrifying! Band has been a platform for me to really express myself with music and also to enjoy it. I believe as much as you enjoy listening to music, nothing beats the joy to have the ability to make it. Just like cooking. Imagine you love pizza, and you can make pizza.

Joining band was definitely a great choice I made in life.

Remembering my SYF days, my MD days and so on and forth. It's just so nice really.

Anyho, it's Saturday (gone) again! And also, hello September! I had an Awesome August. I know I will have a Superb September :) Happy Sunday folks!

No comments: