Sunday 29 September 2013

Last Sunday of September

 Always look for the golden lining

Hello again, blogging on a Sunday dawn as usual, to be exact the last Sunday of this month. September well was a bumpy month no? I don't know but well, seems like it's going to end up on a sweet note. It was a normal Saturday today I suppose, but a Saturday that once again makes me think of how fast time is flying and so on.

Today I came to a realisation that well, now we (our generation) are the ones writing our chapters, our stories. We are no longer the kids that read, and see the chapters our parents and relatives and parents' friends etc are writing. But we are the one writing them now. I suppose time is changing as we all grow up. When we realise that we're adults and no longer the kids we used to be. No longer the young us where world, seems like nothing to us.

So I was talking with one of my (distant) relative and a friend. And we're talking about... Business. About the growth of my hometown, the prospect of the future. About how I can improve the sales of flowers and so on. Seems like it was a few months back when I was talking about random things with friends, chuckling and having fun, enjoying youth like we always wanted to. Now everything seems different, and well, it's normal I suppose.

Even Jeslyn and I were talking about USD/SGD/Rupiah conversion oh gosh haha.

Well I guess she's right, that when we grow up, the topic of the chats we have will change. And it seems pretty weird but well it's life. We are suppose to do this, this is suppose to happen because we are all growing up and life is just doing its job, and time is doing its job too. We're just their employees and yeah, doing what we have to do.

Life is life, like I always said.

Anyway yes September is going to end on a sweet note, literally because my grandpa's piano, which we sent for restoration 2 months back, is finished and will be sent umm today! In fact in a few hours' time haha. So I'm excited to see it back, and also of course, to play on it! My dream is owning a piano comes true, and it's made even better with the fact that it is the piano that my grandfather used to play. So it has a family and historical value to it I suppose.

And after being unplayable for like 15+ years, or for as long as I can remember, it will finally be back in its glory days once more!

Alright gonna wake up early tomorrow for the dearest piano so... I'll talk to you soon :)

No comments: