Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hello October

 Það Besta Sem Guð Hefur Skapað Er Nýr Dagur 
-The best thing god has created is a new day-
Sigur Ros, Viðrar vel til loftárása

Okay there was a short earthquake JUST now, jolted my bed for a good 2 seconds and I'm awake now. Was really going to sleep so might as well blog now! Heh heh. Anyho yes can't believe it's October now! We're only left with 3 more months to go through and we're done with 2013, forever. I thought it was yesterday when 2013 begins!

Well it's another month of the year, closer to the end. Hmm comparing to last year's October, I suppose this time round October will be so different, duh, I'm back home already haha. I hope it's going to be a great month ahead. I know it will, and only I can make it a great month ahead. I don't know why but I'm looking forward to year-end heh.

My grandpa's piano is back, as seen from the previous post! I was playing my heart out on Sunday haha. It's so exciting to finally own a piano and be able to play it! Although sadly everything is brought down by half a step because if it's tuned to the original tuning the strings will snap as told by the repairman. So C becomes B and B becomes Bb and so on.

I am so going to be a good transposer after playing the piano for a while haha.

I'll try to play the piano as much as I can, when I can. Although currently the piano is placed at my brother's house. We're planning to make a small room beside my room where we'll put the piano at, so that I can play it easily. Trying to find ways for cheap soundproofing haha I think I can make it. Thinking of using the foams or the egg cartons.

Well September has come to an end so I hope for October to welcome a great smoother ride ahead. Perhaps this will be the month where change is going to take place, for the better. So yup. Only I can make this month an awesome one! :)

Alright that's all for today. Feeling sleepy now so... Good night! Or morning

No comments: