Monday 14 October 2013

Comfort in reminiscence

 
We're all seeds in the maker's hands

Youtube is being a bitch tonight, no idea why but I can't stream videos there (works fine for videos on Facebook though) so I decided to... Scroll down my blog and read all the posts back till December 2011. Wow, that was almost 2 years ago. Well I come to a conclusion that I'm really glad that I enjoyed blogging. Although yes I have not been blogging as often as I used to back a year or two ago. But I still enjoy blogging alright! So don't worry.

We're coming to the middle of October already and well, time flies! So I decided to read my blog starting form October last year to see what was I doing back 365 days ago. I was in ITP, and stuff. Reading my blog too, I realise that well in life you really don't know what's gonna come on your way and what will happen to you. What great things will happen to you and what no-so-great things will you come across with. Life's one great journey.

I've been missing the past for quite a few days. When I mean the past, that would be my life in Singapore as a student. But well I suppose it's just one of those days where your mind plays around with you and time. Ever since I got back home, things have been pretty different of course, from the life that I once had just a year ago. But time is time.

Tomorrow SP students will return back to school from their first semestral break. And well, of course I can safely say and ask them "School? What's that?!" Hahaha. But at the same time I realised that there's also no such thing as "holiday" for me. Or I must say for everyone else who has started working. Unless it's a leave or public holiday.

I think school is and will be the greatest time of your life. The times you hate but will miss when you grow up. So to all my friends who can't wait to work, don't fall into the trap. Enjoy school to the fullest now! Haha. Because trust me after you start working you'll miss school a lot.

I've failed quite badly in trying to finish the things I've been wanting to do. I have a couple of items on my to-do list yet none of them is done. Maybe I should start writing notes for myself.

Anyho, as I was reading my past blog posts again, I come across those blog challenges which I did a year ago. And I was thinking maybe that will be a great thing to do again, so as to revive my blog. I'll search for some blog challenge again and start reviving my blog! :)

Okay I think that's all for now. Feeling rather sleepy so night night! It's gonna be an awesome week ahead with Hari Raya Haji tomorrow weeeeee. To all my SP friends wishing you a great semester/term ahead! And for the rest, have fun at work!

No comments: