Friday 4 September 2020

Dolphins on Highways

Alright, looks like my weird dreams streak is being carried into September. So here's my opening my September entry with a dream diary entry mwahaha. Now it's about dolphins.

So yes I was dreaming of going on a roadtrip somewhere. Turned out it was... Medan. Yes of all places, I decided to go to a city on the northern of Sumatra. The weather was fine but halfway through the journey there was a huge rainstorm. And the highway I was driving on was flooded. But somehow the water was clear, like blue kind of clear. I felt like we were in a beach or something haha.

Then as I was driving I saw this black thing moving in the water. And suddenly a dolphin jumped out of the water! It felt so magical to see a dolphin. Swimming in a flooded highway. So magical HAHA.

And then we kept on driving and somehow we landed in Jakarta. It was no longer raining but yeah. From Medan, to Jakarta, in a car. Dreams are amazing really haha. And then I woke up!

Apparently seeing a dolphin in your dream is a good omen, according to some dream interpretation sites. It's about expressing your views and thoughts or something like that. 

That's all for the dream diary. No more weird dreams please, pleasant ones will do!

No comments: