Wednesday 6 January 2021

Happy New Year 2021!

Hello hello, first of all just wishing you a happy new year 2021! Here we are on a brand new year after such a crazy 2020. The pandemic isn't over yet. We shouldn't let our guard down. But I think it's fair to say we have a bit of hope in this brand new chapter. Vaccines are rolling out as I'm typing this. Indonesia is going to begin vaccinating health professionals next week (even though we don't know the efficacy of the Sinovac vaccine, yet). But please stay safe and healthy everyone.

As usual, as seen from my 2020, I'm not going to set any blogging goals for this year heh. It was expected of me to blog less than a hundred posts last year mwahaha. And it's kinda nice. I didn't feel pressurised to blog a certain number of posts. But as always, I'm going to continue blogging. Even if it's just one post a month. Hopefully not haha. And I might be doing some new stuff!

Alright this is just a real short post. I'm going to continue on another night about my plans. Have a great 2021 ahead everyone. Stay safe and take care as always.

No comments: