Sunday 3 August 2014

Dreams come true

It's my third day in Iceland now and everything has been fantastic! Like really man, whatever I once dreamed of, is happening now. It makes me sad to think that I only have two days left here but well I'm going to enjoy very bit of moment left here.

Yesterday I went to snæfellsnes peninsula in western Iceland and it's like the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Beaches, cliffs and small quaint towns. Today was spent at the golden circle which is Geysir, Gulfoss and thingvellir national park. Today was just an earthmazing day haha. 

Then I spent the afternoon walking around Reykjavik, listening to my favorite Icelandic songs. It feels so surreal. How a year ago going to Iceland was just my dream and imagination but here I am now like... Doing whatever I dreamed of. So yes it's so good.

Alright see you later! :)

No comments: