Tuesday 26 August 2014

Wars

Been wanting to blog but I've been feeling really under the weather since Saturday. Was having rather a bad flu the past three days but feeling much better today. On Friday afternoon I started sneezing like 20 times in 30 minutes. I thought it was just a normal sneezing spasm, or maybe it was an allergic reaction or something. But then at night I started sneezing occasionally and then my nose got blocked so yeah I knew I was falling sick. And my condition deteriorated on Sunday and yesterday with fever and more running nose. I'm feeling much better now!

I hate having flu cause of the blocked nose. And also the fact that most flu medicines contain paracetamol which is something my body hate a lot. Just hate going to bed with a stuffed nose and there's nothing I can do about it. And that malaise feeling of having a fever is just bleargh. And I'm guilty cause now my parent are like having running nose too oops.

Anyway I have been contemplating a lot about changing my blog name...  Yes sounds pretty weird because I was actually planning to just stick with this name forever. But sometimes I realised how cheesy my blog name can be HAHAHA. Well afterall I chose this name when I was in secondary 3 and how mixing up life and symphony sounds like an awesome idea. Well of course the meaning behind it is awesome. But just the cheesiness of it is a bit... Questionable.

Since I've hit 1000 posts here, I'm thinking that this change is going to be a fresh beginning I suppose? Maybe I should change name every 1000 posts heh.

Anyway to end of this post, gonna write something I thought about yesterday...

"Sometimes I feel that I've lost the war even before I entered the battlefield. But then again I ask myself, if I should enter this battlefield. If I want to enter this battlefield. Not all wars in life are worth fighting for. Sometimes we just gotta fight in the war we choose to fight. But most of the time, we are being thrown inside wars we don't want to fight. But have no choice but to struggle inside. To fight in a war, we feel not worth fighting for"

No comments: